Football chat & predictions 2017/ 2018/2019

Chat about anything here - Usersub fantasy football - Music: 50s/60s/70s/80s/90s/00s/2010s/New - She's Yours 2018
and much more...
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Football chat & predictions 2017/ 2018/2019

Postby Scott » 22 Jul 2018, 02:36

Yeah, the reason i don't do well in our FF is nothing to do with my knowledge of the game it's down to the fact i give up trying like the second week in :D i never bother subbing or exchanging any of my team so just leads up to early capitulating :smoke:
0 x

Advertisement
The Villain
Friday Night Project Guest Presenter
Friday Night Project Guest Presenter

Re: Football chat & predictions 2017/ 2018/2019

Postby The Villain » 24 Jul 2018, 00:14

Surprised at the transfer gossip of Yerri Mina moving from Barca to Everton. He is tall, good passer of the ball and is faster than Pique although not super fast but still I thought he would be a future star at Barca. He is only 23 and had a good World Cup with Columbia.

Also surprised at some of the other transfer rumours but they might not be true so I'll wait and see.

Diogo Jota to Wolves is a great signing! They also signed Rui Patricio. Two superb signings for a newly promoted team!

Jorginho is a great signing for Chelsea, he will fill the void left by Matic last year. And he will work well beside Kante in the holding midfield roles.

Liverpool buying Allison will strengthen their defence considerably. If they can maintain the same attacking form they had last year then they could do really well. Keita is a great midfield acquisition for them too. And Shaqiri was a bargain.

United signing Fred will allow Pogba to have a more free role in midfield and allow him to get forward more often. If they strengthen their defence they will be a force to be reckoned with.

I would predict Man City will retain the Premier League title. Arsenal have made some superb signings though and if they all gel then they could surprise a lot of people and possibly challenge for the title.
1 x
Every forum needs a Villain

Return to “General”